DOTA 2 Offline is a multiplayer online battle arena video game that is developed by Valve and with the makers of steam. DOTA 2 game is played in between two teams in which they have the ability to fight with each other and defend their team by using different techniques and terminologies. All team players are controlled by a special character known as “Hero”. “Hero” has the ability to fight in a different way and defense his team by using some functions. DOTA 2 is an interesting game in which you will have to Defense of the Ancient. The game developers first announced that they will release DOTA 2 offline for windows in 2010 but due to some problem, it took a lot of time. Basically, this game is promoted for International DOTA2 championship in which many players from different places have participated for the prize money of $1,000,000. You can download DOTA 2 offline for windows by following some steps. Stay tuned with the Tech Leaks for Best PC Games.
DOTA 2 offline for windows – Purpose
The main purpose of this game is to defeat the opponent team which is known as Ancient Fortress. DOTA 2 game is only published for those who have craze to fight in battle and defense their team. DOTA 2 game consists of 25 different types of levels. DOTA 2 game also provides some techniques that how to defend their team and raise to the upper level.
Download DOTA 2 Offline For Windows
DOTA 2 offline version is also available now and you can free download this awesome action game for windows. DOTA 2 offline installer is required for all types of Windows versions and now DOTA 2 offline is also available for 32-bit or 64-bit users. You just need to follow some steps through which you can download DOTA 2 Offline For Windows.
Step – 1
First, Download DOTA 2 offline installer on your PC.
Step – 2
After installing offline installer, just run the installer file by double-clicking on it.
Step – 3
Now, click on “Next” button to install DOTA 2 for Windows. and wait until the process is completed.
Step – 4
When all processing of installation will be terminated then you will be able to run the DOTA 2 offline for Windows or PC.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THAT
Specifications of DOTA 2 Offline Installer
- Software Name – DOTA 2
- Software Author Name – Valve
- Version – Latest version 7.06
- License – Freeware
- Supporting Operating System – Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer
- Os type – 32 Bit, 64 Bit
- Languages – Multiple languages
- File Size – 3 GB
Requirements for DOTA 2 Offline for Windows
- OS – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & newer
- Processor – Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory – 4 GB RAM
- Graphics – Nvidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- DirectX – Version 9.0c
- Storage – 15 GB available space
- Sound Card – DirectX Compatible
Features of DOTA 2 Offline
- Unseen Fantasy environments Along with Colorful Locations.
- Choose from more than 100 Playable Hero characters.
- Each character has his own special abilities to play.
- Form two teams which will contain five Hero characters in each team.
- Combine your skills with opponent team skills so that you can attack according to their mentality.
- It also consists of the various challenging campaign with clever actions.
- Complete each level or campaign to unlock the other level or Campaign.
- Properly guide your team for special attacks on the opponent team.
- Prove your skills and abilities to win good score in the game.
- Play with your Friends in Co-op Mode for Co-operative Gameplay.
- Multiplayer mode is only for those who want to compete with another team.
- Amazing graphics along with stunning visuals effects.
- Awesome soundtracks as well as special game sounds.
You can download DOTA 2 offline for Windows by following the above steps and for installing this game, you will need to install the DOTA 2 installer. By Installer, you can enjoy all its amazing features and functionalities. If you like this article, share with your friends and for more information, stay in touch with us.